For reservations and internet bookings, please visit the Koh Kood Boutique Houserates & reservations page. After you fill out the details there and click send, we will confirm your reservation within 18 hours. In this confirmation there will be a request for a down payment of just 25% of the total sum. This deposit can be paid via credit card, which is handled by our secure payment service paysbuy.com or the well known Paypal.com, or via international bank transfer. Residents of Thailand can also pay via ATM transfer, at the counter of any major Bank or via internet banking.
A few days after we receive your payment, we will e-mail you a voucher with a confirmation of dates, paid amounts, etc. Please note that there are no ATM's on Koh Kood and there is no option to pay by credit card in the resort.
Don't forget to book seats on any of the speedboat from Koh Chang to Koh Kood,Koh Mak to Koh Kood or Laem Sok (the mainland near Trat) immediately after you receive our confirmation, but feel free to familiarize yourself with the departure times first. Private transfer are very expensive and there are only 1 or 2 shared boats per day. Currently the afternoon transfers are done by Ko Kut Express ferry
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to e-mail us via the button on the bottom of this page or call 087-0265515 (international +66-87-0265515).
Making your reservation at the For Rest Koh Kood Boutique House viawww.kohkoodboutiquehouse.com means that you will book directly at the Koh Kood Boutique House and not through an travel agent or tour operator in Thailand or overseas.
Here are just some of the reasons why this will be in your benefit:
- Our guests only pay 25% deposit, while other web sites or travel agencies may ask you to pay the full amount up front.
- There are no extra nor hidden charges for deposit payments made by credit card.
- Cancellations are possible until 15 days prior to arrival (30 days for long weekends and during the peak season). We will refund the entire deposit minus 4% credit card charges and the (international) bank charges involved in returning these funds.
- Always up to date information on the resort, it's amenities, rooms and additional service options.
- 24 hours response guarantee and average response time of < 12 hours (for both general inquiries and reservations) and the option to chat directly with people that work in our sales office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Clear communications with English speaking contact persons
- Swift & Easy resolution of any misunderstandings
- Easy extension of stay at the same special internet only rate, if possible
- Easy changing of reservations
Please enjoy some of the delightful images of the Koh Kood Boutique House, it's bungalows and Ko Kut island on the right or continue to the reservations for Koh Kood when you are ready to make a reservation for a perfectly relaxing vacation.